Teacher (Paid Role)
As a Teacher, you’ll need to:
- Have have studied Fard Ayn (Foundation level Islamic Studies).
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities.
- Research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge.
- Select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards.
- Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and in the venue and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
- Undergo regular observations and participate in regular in-service training as part of continuing professional development.
- Have an engaging personality and teaching style.
- Be able to build strong rapport with students.
- Birmingham based
- Saturdays 11.30AM-12.30PM – rota based
- £15 for hour teaching session
- Vacancy closes on 13th March 2020